Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MAP day Twelve

I woke up semi-late, like I have been.
I've just been so sleepy.
It's been raining since late last night, which was good because I had a horrible headache yesterday.
I scratched and slipped all the bunny heads onto the base of the pot, and I pulled a handle.
Which turned out to be too thin so Jerry pulled another.
We fit it onto the pot and I cannot touch it until after the final firing.
I smoothed out a few areas and went to lunch.
We ate Quizno's and brought it back to PAG.
This is my piece before lunch.




I still need to do the ears, I did one set today since we stayed later.
I went home at a little after 4pm and came back a little after 6pm until 8:40pm.
We walked to Roly Poly, but they were closed.
We got taco bell instead.
Mr. Goessman came in today and saw everyone's work.
Yeah.
Today was our last day with Jerry.
But he gave all of us his card to call him if we need anything and we see him tomorrow for our critique [in the morning] and then artist visits at 1pm.
*le sigh*
I'm going to sleep.
So0o0o tired....

P.s.
Alec's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...