Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MAP day Eight

I woke up twenty minutes late.
Oops?
I did more work with my large clay piece and I actually am almost finished.
I pieced together the entire top, mid section and bottom.
Plus, I sculpted a bunny head!
All I really need to do Monday is to sculpt four more bunny heads, make two handles and add a design to the mid section.
We don't get clay time tomorrow, we have art 21 to watch and artist studios to visit.
We ate from a vendor today who sold mexican food.
I'm so happy i'm almost finished and that it actually looks good.
I asked Erin how much clay would cost to buy from them and she said 15$ for 25pounds.
That is fairly cheap and it's even cheaper if it is reclaimed clay.
I might make a few wheel thrown pieces during our clay days if I finish on Monday.
Which i'd be really interested in doing.
I might try to make a handbuilt container I sketched the idea for previously.
We had WMBD news come in at 2pm and interview one of us and apparently there is some small footage of me and alec working on our pieces and talking.
We missed the program.
There is also supposed to be an article too.
Alec came over and we hung out and then went to Hardees.
Then we went to Game Crazy and I bought Brain Age and The Onion movie.
We watched part of The Onion movie, but he had to leave.
My parents come back tomorrow.
Eh.
P.s.
George Ohr "The Mad Potter"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...