Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Summer Goals?

Well, summer for me starts a week from this tuesday. This tuesday is our last full day of this spring 2011 semester and finals start thursday. I have one final thursday, two on friday, and one the tuesday following. I've been thinking about what I want to accomplish this summer, I know i'm getting my tattoo June 7th, and i've got quite a few bouts this summer (yay!).
Some things i'd like to do
*Create a website, possibly from Go Daddy.com before the Fall 2011 semester. 11.99$ a month.
*Visit Body World in Chicago,IL before September!
*Paint my bathroom (if the old purple paint still works).
*Read a lot, paint a lot

Aaaand here are some clothes i'd like to buy:
$32.99
$32.99
$32.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...