Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Clarity

Now, I do want to go ahead and say that I don't hate him. And I told him this the last time we spoke and I found out about everything, of course this made him angrier because he feels guilty and if I had reciprocated his rage then he'd have given himself justification for his mistakes.I also want to say that i'm not shutting him out as a person in the future. I've been able to assess things that showed my own emotional immaturity within our previous relationship and things that I always overlooked about him. I've grown a lot over the past month and i'm happy that this happened now. But I don't believe he's a bad person, but I think he has a lot of problems he needs to sort through before he really finds himself. I also have decided that this probably happened because we were together at the wrong time(I always told him about this during our relationship. I'm too perceptive sometimes), because we got together without developing independently as adults before hand. So it got to the point where it seemed like we became one person instead of two people. I think that because of our emotional immaturity we weren't truly able to continue on at this time. But as I said, i'm unopposed to him in the future, but i've got a lot of my own things to sort out so i'm not going to be in a relationship for a while.I wanted to make that clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...