Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

SLC Punk and Stuff to think about

Well, I watched SLC punk and Dr.Horrible's Sing Along Blog earlier today.
I loved SLC Punk, and Dr. Horrible wasn't bad.
I've been thinking about things to do over summer (again) and things to get.
1. I'd like to learn to swim, and then go swimming (yes, I never learned to swim).
2. I'd like to go paintballing, i'm considering asking my brother to do this with me.
3. I need to get a camcorder (not sure why yet, but I get the feeling it is important), and a new MP3 player. My current MP3 is killing me, it won't retain a charge.

Feel free to suggest brands of either a Camcorder or an MP3.

4. I need to retain 300$ for Chicago, and I need to find out the distance from the train station to downtown chicago.

Tangent: 27$ for Body World, bus fair is about 2$ one way, and I don't remember the price of the subway.

5. I need to figure out how to make my time away from Melinda (my rat) easier on the both of us, without introducing another rat. I don't think she'd like that. I'll consult some of my friends and see what they think...hmmm...

Tangent: Getting another rat
Pos: She'd have a friend to socialize with and therefore wouldn't get depressed from no social interaction from me.
Cons: If I do get one, i'll be taking into account a vet visit to ensure that this rat has no physical illness and it might be a bit of a risk to do it with only a couple of weeks for them to get to know one another before I leave. I'm not sure if that is truly safe for either of them.

6. I need to get a roll of canvas at some point, this summer.
7. I need to clean, re-arrange, and paint my bathroom (assuming that 6-7yr old paint still works).
8. I need to get a new/another job. I'll fill out at a library application tomorrow, on campus.
9. I need to bleach the sides of my hawk, I might dye them teal. I already have the dye.
10. I want to go to the Peoria Public Zoo and the Forest Park Nature Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...