Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bout Day

So today is bout day ladies and gents.
Our B travel team versus the Missfits All Stars.
Last night was the Studio party at Stephanie Scott's house, they bought tons of pasta for us.
Which was great for me because I could carbo load before today!
We took our Spring 2011 photo on her front steps as it started to rain.
It thunderstormed last night, lightning and all.
I've got one more final and then it is summer, on Tuesday is my last final.
I'm so excited for the summer. <3

I sent out my information and 150$ for housing downpayment up to SAIC for a three week class this summer in painting. 9-4 everyday. I want to take a six week course but I do have to work over the summer. SO i'm finding out how to get 4,505$ to afford this excursion, plus like 80$ for other things.
I did get 570$ last night from my MAP grant.
I'm talking to my dad about possibly getting some money from him, and then whatever my paycheck is next week.
I did get the newest issue of Hi Fructose in the mail the other day, along with my new shirt, and the American Artists Drawing Magazine.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...