Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Graveyards and Great Blue Herons

Roxie came over at 1:18, about five minutes after I stirred from sleep.
no lie.
I got dressed and we headed out.
It was really gloomy today and drizzling.
We stopped by Emo's and I bought us ice cream and we shared cheese fries.
Then we went to Springdale Cemetery, where I took a shit ton of photos and managed to jar some grave dirt for my altar.
We spent a good two hours there, wandering around talking, even ended up in one of the pet memorial areas.
There is a lot of history for me at that Graveyard.
My first kiss
My first date
My first ghost
not in that order, mind you.
But still, I even have family buried there. Lots of stories.

On our way out I spotted a Great Blue Heron, it was beautiful.
Later on, I found out some stuff about Alec that pissed me off.
I understand that i'm going through a spiritual death, but shit.
I wish I could turn it off sometimes, at least so I wouldn't be able to care about him anymore.
It'll come with time, I know.
Anyway, i'm going to go watch The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
I already love her and I haven't even seen the movie.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...