Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Purchases, Vet appointments, and Hangover II?!

I took Melinda to the vet this afternoon around 3:45, I left her there while he ran some tests on her and came back for her at 5:30.
During that time I went out to lunch with Brittany.
She has been sneezing so I wanted her to be put on some medication.
So he ran X-rays, a stool sample, a nebulizer, and gave her medication.
Good news: Her lungs look really good minus a little hint of a cold and her organs look great.
Especially for her being almost 3 now.
He thinks her problems are coming from her nasal passages, so he wants to do more work with those here soon.

Later on I went and saw Hangover Part II with Carey and Dave Gibbons.
It was really really hilarious, much better than I anticipated.
The theater was PACKED with college kids and underage kids and party people.
But at least they could shut up long enough to enjoy the movie.


P.s.
Is it bad that i've bought so much stuff over the last two-three weeks that I can no longer remember, what I have and have not bought, and what exactly i'm expecting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...