Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tattoo Ideas and Body Mods

"I got my head, but my head is unraveling
Can't keep control, can't keep track of where it's traveling."-NIN
-More than likely just the first statement with some sort of image to correspond.
Location: Unknown
(One of my all time favorite videos, songs, artist etc.)

^--Poe's Signature. right ankle, top of right foot(slanted?) or inside of right wrist, with raven silhouettes. Thoughts?
(I did a comparison between a document he wrote and a few signatures out on the internet. And this seems to be the most accurate.)
*What if this raven is getting ready to "land' on poe's name?

**
Location: (just the spider) behind one ear.

**Anubis's name in Hieroglyphics behind my other ear.

-A vulture similar to this one(but i'll draw it out).
Location: inner forearm or shoulder.

"Become who you are"-Friedrich Nietzsche
Location: neck?

I am still getting my chest piece but we had to move the date, so i'm getting it September 17th.
I'm contemplating getting something small this summer, not sure though.
And i'm contemplating getting a labret or a vertical labret(or vertical lip as my piercer calls it).
They run about 40$.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...