Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Olde English Faire

I woke up and had breakfast with Roxie at Panera.
I ran into a ridiculous amount of people I worked with back when I was 16.
Roxie and I reminisced about how we'd always joke, back when I worked there (Roxie still does work at Panera), about how they steal your soul and bake it into the bread.
Oh Panera.
We then left to go to the Olde English Faire, it was awesome.
We shared some homemade rootbeer, and I bought a few things.
I also chatted to the guy who owns a pewter shop for like 45minutes about energy.
He was a cool guy.
I bought two oils, Love potion #9 and Dirt (which smells like a vampire).
I bought a real rose dipped in black wax and covered in purple and blue glitter.
Aaand I bought two small bags of charcoal incense to burn in different scents, and she gave me a third free.
We saw an albino buffalo, and an adorable piglet that was colored like a reese's cup!
Now, I get to go NSO for the game later.
Too bad I don't get to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...