Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

MidSummer Solstice

What is the Midsummer/Summer Solstice?
*It marks the beginning of Summer, typically landing on June 21st, it is the longest day of the year.

So I did some more help with Glenda and her speech assignment prior to my class starting at 1pm.
I worked on the wheel for about ten minutes before I had to stop and take a break.
My hand was hurting SO badly.
Luckily I now have a waterproof bandaid on it.
Anyway, we spent most of the class doing test glazes, with these pinch pots we made on the first day.
Practice was great, as per usual.
I skinned part of my ankle, not too bad, and i've got a bruise on top of my left hand.
At least it's not my right!

Food for thought:
When I was really little, I grew up in the '90s so almost EVERYTHING was a musical in some way except Sabrina the Teenage Witch (<3), I thought that grown ups actually busted out in song and dance in public. Choreographed and everything, and I remember thinking, "it must be great to be a grown up!". Why don't we bust out in song, in everyday life all around the globe? I'm pretty sure it would spice things up a little.
Just sayin'

P.s. THIS is a Druidic priest with a name that I do not remember except that it was long, and had Pendragon at the end. He was performing a ceremony this morning at Stonehenge.
I'm pretty sure that makes him a badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...