Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

photoshoot and practice

So earlier Kiote and I had a photoshoot with an adorable black and white pit bull named Tacoma.
Sweetest dog.
We've(the league) has been trying to put together a calendar and we were the month of August.
We then had practice, but the people who own the place weren't there. We were doing a make up practice so they could've forgotten.
So we had practice in the parking lot.
It was rough, skating outside takes more effort than skating in doors on quads.
I've been thinking about tattoos, SURPRISE!
Anyway, i've been thinking of getting something that symbolizes a dedication to personal truth.
I know Veritas is a common one, which is the Latin word meaning Truth.
I was thinking, if I go this route, getting a simple "V" somewhere.
Possibly on my right wrist like an inch or two in size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...