Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pow Wow

Today was the annual Pow Wow and I bought quite a bit of stuff.
Next Saturday is the Renaissance Faire in the AM! More stuff to buy!
Anyway, this is what I purchased.
Lapis Lazuli Bracelet $4.00

Buffalo Jaw Bone $8.00

Short black and red dress $35.00
[the photos don't do it justice! But, i'm using my webcam so that's why)

Choker/necklace $10.00

So, i've got two tattoo sketches to do as commissions.
But first, I need to finish my ceramics homework for tomorrow.
If I can get that done with enough time I might paint. <3
I talked to Dave about my silent movie concept, and he thought it was a good start(which is nice to hear since I haven't got any experience with this sort of thing), but he gave me some questions to think more about to develop the story.
I'm looking into getting a good point and shoot, i'm talking to Doug about it.
My 20th birthday is next Thursday, June 16th.
I have no idea what i'm going to do.
But, i've decided that for my 21st birthday(next year) i'm going to go sky diving.
$125.00 for your first dive and they allow you to jump with friends.
I now need a posse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...