Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm 20!

So today is my birthday and according to a friend of mine, I have now beaten teen pregnancy!
Take THAT statistical analysis of teenagers!
BOOYAH!!
Anyway, we went to a pottery studio in Galva,IL earlier, it was quite a drive there and back.
But such a cute little place, with the BEST homemade food EVER, including homemade coffee beans and candy.
I put my hawk up this morning, it looked like this
Until it started wilting in the front due to the humidity.
But!
On the way to Galva, I made an appointment with my hair stylist to get my hair dyed.
I decided I needed to do SOMETHING for my birthday to celebrate, since i'm chilling with people tomorrow.
So I decided dying my hair sounded like a great idea.
I was juggling around the idea of getting pink sides or blue sides.
I ended up choosing pink.
It actually tempts me enough to think about getting my whole head dyed this shade.
She tossed in dying my side burns and hawk black as a birthday gift.
She's so sweet. <3

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...