Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Berrie Bonding

So we met at Summit's Edge in Morton IL.
This, was where we were.
I climbed on the netting on the far left, I climbed all over really.
We then ate pizza and had a lot of water.
It was a lot of fun.
Bumble Beebs and I had a conversation on the way home about how much we both love adrenaline. Because I was mentioning how much I love anything that makes me feel anxious/fearful, it just makes me want to do it again and again.
We discussed scuba diving(I chipped in and said underwater photography), going to the local fair at night, going to the City Museum at night, Hang gliding, sky diving, water skiing, snow boarding, skiing etc.
I've also decided that i'm going to get my motorcycle license before I leave peoria, because ICC offers a class for it.
I still want to participate in suspension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...