Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer School

As of right now, I have no way to pay to go to the Art Institute to study this summer.
BUMMER!
After some pitiful sulking I decided to find something else to do with my summer, so, i'm taking three classes at ICC. One in person, Ceramics I. And my two online classes are Nature of Theater and Mass Comm: Radio,TV, Web. I really wanted to take a film class, but Survey of Film(the only film class they offer) was filled up. Most people take it as a blow off class, soo yeah.
Anyway, i'm trying to keep a laid back artsy feel to my summer.
I might even do some re-arranging of my room, it needs to feel more like a studio.
A plus side is that now I don't have to worry about being away from Melinda for too long and I will still be getting paid at the Studio this summer.
I've put out a LOT of applications already so i'll wait and see how that goes.
I dropped two more off this week and both to places other Rollergirls work at, so I know it will get to the manager.
Plus, it gives me time to work on my awesome stop-motion films of awesome-ness this summer. If I make anything usable i'll have to see about entering it into the student film festival.. I wonder who I contact about such things.
*strokes imaginary beard*
Also, I may be going to some form of the WFTDA nationals this year AND to Wicked (51.50$ balcony tickets) when it comes to town this fall!

P.s.
I get some grant money this summer as well, which is great! Start my savings.
However, this does mean I start class on monday.
Holy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...