Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

Who needs mase when you have a coffin purse?

So, today is my boyfriend and my fourteenth month. However, were not hanging out till tomorrow after my ACT. Oh yeah, I have a really important test tomorrow. I'm slightly nervous I want to go up but i'm afraid it'll stay the same or go down. I've got quite a bit of studying today, not in a 'cramming' kind of way but in a 'review' kind of way.
Wish me luck, yes?
I got my hairdone. I wore my coffin purse to get my hairdone and my ususal hairdresser was performing it. He's really cool, he's around 35-45 he used to be heavily involved in the punk and goth scene of the 70s and 80s. He was in a band and partied with Ministry and a couple other interesting bands. Anyway, we were talking about music and he saw my purse and said he loved it, he'd never seen one quite like it. Then i let him see how hard it was and he said, "who needs mase when you have a coffin purse? You could just knock someone senseless with this."*knocks on it* I thought that comment was really amusing, and thus put it for the header. I'll have pictures of my hair at the bottom.

I also, bought some make up samples from Aromaleigh. I got the two lightest mineral foundation samples, to see which suits me best without appearing clown-ish. I was really happy to find a powder that may potentially fit my skin tone, I have a translucent powder that was the lightest I could find and it's still darker than my natural skin tone. Which is frustrating. But anyway I got Ghost and alabaster foundations, moon eyeshadow, russet eyeshadow and purple princess.

Make up:
http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/aromaleighinc_2004_59691836
http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/aromaleighinc_2005_42698329
http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/aromaleighinc_2006_1039328





New hair. New makeup. Big test.

Thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...