Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Olde English Faire

So, today was the Olde English Faire. It was amazingly fun, as always.
Alec and I got there at almost 12pm and left at almost 4pm. I got a Tarot reading like always(I can't give them to myself accurately but I can to other people. And she is almost always accurate at least for me.). She said that i'm in need of reflection and that my subconscious wants to become a High Priestess. Which I found really interesting, because I haven't really thought about it. She then told me that I was going to become really happy in whatever job I pursue and it will be something i'm really good at. So i'm really curious what it is. She also told me that i'm tired of living with my parents and want my own place. Which is extremely true. And she said i'd get a new posse of friends, which is greatly needed. I no longer talk to most of the people I used to be friends with. Anyway, I made Alec get a reading too. Our readings were along the same lines, so we think thats a good sign.
I also found a pair of real leather boots that had buckles and looked like winklepickers. I had to stop myself from trying them on because they were $250, no way I was getting them. So it was best to just leave them.

He fooled people selling weaponry into thinking he was 18, so he got a bunch of swords and stuff. He bought me these spiral black horns and I got this bracelet made of real bones. It was kind of hot but not really, I wore my new boots and towards the end with all the walking around. Killed my feet, i've got a couple blisters now. He also bought me some lemonade which was really good. Kind of surprised me. We had people taking our pictures and lots of people telling me they loved my outfit. Which was pretty awesome. I only had $20 so I couldn't get a whole lot. I nearly got some Henna done. but it wasn't the kind I enjoy. It was these little designs like flowers and birds and stuff. Nothing really awesome. We came home and we fell asleep till 7:30pm and i'm so achy.
So today was a major success, I cannot wait till next year.


This was a tent that sold lots of period garb. It was next to the lemonade stand.


This was the tent that sells leather items. If you look at the right you can see the row of boots and towards the end is where the boots I wanted were.


This was just a selection of tents.


This is a two person band that always plays really nice music. A harp and something else.


This man was climbing up a ladder by himself with nothing propping him up.


The same man balancing a plate on a stick and a bunch of hoops.


My horns.


My bracelet.


Alec with all his weaponry. ♥♥♥♥

What I wore:



Skirt: English Netting(heavyred.com)
Corset: Alter Ego Erotics(eBay.com)
Belt: Bondage belt(findcoolclothes.com)
Boots: Ankle boots(urbanog.com)
Shirt: Flowy shirt(eBay.com)
Shirt 2: Fishnet(eBay.com)
Gloves: Skeleton Gloves(eBay.com)
Tights: Spiderweb(sockdreams.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...