Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pow Wow

So yesterday my boyfriend came over and we made some chicken to eat outdoors. I went to Walmart to get some small conditioner bottles for when I dye my hair blue, soon. I got a bottle of Rit liquid dye as well, because I need to re-dye a lot of my old clothes.
Today I went to a Native American Pow Wow, that we attend every year and my boyfriend joins us. It was so sunny today it was horrible(I have really bad photosensitivity, I don't burn or tan I get these scab like sores where the UV has touched for extended periods of time. It sucks.). We left my house at around 11am to go get my boyfriend, in which we proceeded to the Pow Wow. It was where it normally is, in this open space surrounded by trees. Wouldn't have been so bad if there had been a bloody cloud in the sky. However, we stayed till around 12:45 got some cheese fries. My boyfriend got two retractable knives with a wolf and an eagle on the handle. I got a necklace with a moon and a star, along with a 'bone' knife that i'm going to use as my athame. My boyfriend also drew a quick 5 minute picture of what I do while he's cooking. So far todays been a success.

So I went to my grandmothers house at around 1-1:30 -ish, only to find that my aunt(the one I don't talk too, and haven't for four years) is here. It wouldn't be as bad if she could leave anything alone, but it dosen't work that way. She's one of those women that thinks they know everything, everyone is out to get them, they're better than everyone else etc. She's so irritating. She just glares at me and when I notice it she turns her nose up. Oi. She tried telling my parents when I was fourteen that I was crying out for help with my appearance, that I was anorexic and needed to be put on anti-depressants. It wasn't the first time, it was just the last straw. She started nagging me about what I did and looked like when I was around 10, telling me I should wear something else and that I looked horrible. I really dislike that woman, but what I find funny is that she brought it on herself but she dosen't realize it. Anyhow she came out with my uncle, through marriage, he told me how proud he was of me and my progression through school. And how happy he was that I was going to college for art, and how he wants to come to my art show next year. So that was nice, I told him I might paint him something next year. Yep. Today has been interesting.




What I wore today:



Shirt: Bauhaus DIY (eBay.com)
Jacket: Leather Motorcycle jacket (angryyoungandpoor.com)
Belt:Bondage Belt(Findcoolclothes.com)
Tights: Overlapping torn fishnet (sockdreams.com)
shoes:Creepers (spookyboutique.com)
Pants: Dockers from Goodwill cut off at the knee (goodwill)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...