Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Photoshop piercings

So this is a photoshopped picture of me with an anti-eyebrow.
What do you think about it?
I think it looks amazingly awesome, but I really want one so I am slightly biased.
The other picture is me with a Medusa. I don't want the Medusa anymore, I don't think it suits my face personally.
When I get my anti-eyebrow I am getting microdermals so I don't have to deal with a surface bar and an extremely high chance of rejection.
I won't be able to get my anti-eyebrow till my 18th birthday, but i'm not too worried about it. I just really want it and want to know your thoughts.

What are your thoughts on both piercings?
What about me with an anti-eyebrow?



P.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...