Search This Blog

Friday, June 20, 2008

Leather jacket

So, I haven't done much today.
I saw Incredible Hulk yesterday though, with Alec. It was really awesome, I am a comic book geek though. So that could have something to do with it.
However, I may not have done much today. But, I did do some bellydance and found out that my anti-eyebrow will cost $100. Also found out that I can take bellydancing classes in the fall for 15$ each class. I've also been informed that I can't get my ears pierced for the third time till next week. Which is saddening. I was looking forward to it tomorrow.
Anyway, I did work some more on my jacket this is what it looked like before:



After three days of work(including today)


(the back is still blank)

This is my crappy 3 minute sketch of what it's sorta going to look like:


(I really do draw better than this I swear.)

Thoughts? I really love how it looks so far. It's going to take forever, but it'll look awesome.
I've got tons of patches coming from La Decay, they won't be here till August though.
Oh well.

P.s. Tomorrow is the Renaissance faire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...