Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2008

Birthday Cake

So I was told a couple days ago to figure out what kind of a birthday cake I wanted this year. So my mom can order it and all that jazz. Well I went through the cakes i've already had i've had a graveyard cake, a purple cake with black bats,and some others that I cannot remember for the life of me. Anyway i've considered getting white spiderwebs with black icing, and red interior. I typed in odd/strange cakes to see what came up to see if I could get some inspiration. I knew for my 18th birthday I wanted a zombie birthday cake. You know like a brown mound is the main part and then a zombie hand reaching out of the center. However i've seen some interesting cakes and I figured I keep them on here so I could use them for reference later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...