Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2008

Hair Dilemma

Update 6/3: The color is starting to grow on me, I may keep dying it with Fish Bowl blue to see what color it turns.

Before:



So my friend Cassie came over today to dye the underside of my hair, aqua. Well we had to bleach it first to get the red out, so we went to Sally's and obtained a 'Beyond the Zone' bleaching kit.


My hair after we put the bleach on and washed it out. It took around twenty minutes before it got to that color. Then she applied the Special FX Fish Bowl blue.



It turned out that I was one of the select people that instead of the blue showing up more, in the blue green. The green dominated, I enjoy the color but it's not what I want(ed).

After:



It's not the best picture but it's all i've got right now. I've got some Punky color Turquoise coming in the mail, i'm going to bond them together. To get the blue green color I wanted. However, I am waiting for a few weeks so that it dosen't come out too dark or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...