Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shoes and roots

I got my make up samples in the mail. They're awesome, I love them! I mixed alabaster and ghost together to get a shade or so lighter than my natural tone. It turned out great, I tested it on my parents to see if they could tell I was wearing foundation without being told. Just to see how well it matched my natural tone. I tried the eyeshadows and such as well. I showered and re-dyed my black roots, which was amazing because I hate when my natural color grows out. I also got the boots I ordered a little while ago that turned out to be too big, and sent back for a smaller one. They ran out of my size so I got the size smaller, they fit fine though.

Now picture time.

Foundation:(disregard how it may have splotches. I was just testing the color not the applications.)

Russet:

Purple Princess:








Thoughts? Do you like the foundation(minus the splotches)?

P.s. I know my eyebrows are horrible. I need to get around to arcing them at some point in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...