Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tumblr

So, I finally figured out Tumblr, i'm not sure why it took me so long.
But anyway, here it is:
Blitzkrieg Bop
So now I can manage this in a slightly more effective way.
Anyway,
I think i'm going to do some ink drawing today, i'm hopefully meeting up with Ed later to shave the sides of my hawk.
I think i'm going down to the skin (as I mentioned in a previous post).
So i'll post photos if all goes well.
I'm thinking about getting some glow in the dark nailpolish (I know, I know...).
But, it is so hard to resist!
I'm trying to compile a list of things I want to accomplish, random silly things that tickle my fancy.

This is my list so far:
*Learn to Juggle
*Learn to do a handstand, and then walk on my hands around the house
*Learn to play the piano
*Read "The Green Mile" and Ian Curtis's Bio
*Make a top hat, just like hatters
*Learn to do a cartwheel
*Learn to breathe fire (i'm serious)
*Fire dancer!
*Ride in a hot air balloon
*Get on a train with a friend, with no real plan, other than enjoying the ride.
*Learn to ride a unicycle, and then use it for transportation.
*DJ at a Goth night, just once!
*Dress up as something for a Comic Con
*Work in a mortuary or at a graveyard. Digging graves, answering phones, taking care of the dead and recently deceased.
*Learn to belly dance with a python.
*Backpack around America and Europe, Canada?!
*Bat Rehabilitation license, yo!

:)
The list will continue to grow, like a living breathing organism
attached to my face.

G'day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...