Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

More Tattoo Ideas







I'm constantly thinking about tattoos, as i'm sure you can tell by now.


So, right now i'm pondering getting a Nebula on the top of my left foot
Similar to this one to the right------->
I believe that all our energy comes from the universe and that to the universe we return upon death; as shattered organic shards of energy.
This may be able to go along with the "Death frees every soul" from The Fountain, which I posted in my previous tattoo post.






The other one i've been pondering today
is a flower with teeth or a face.
Something I could draw, easily, but similar to this, which is a piece done by an artist named, Jeff Proctor.
Now, i've got a tattoo of Alice on my left arm, and I think at some point i'm going to get hatter shaking out of his shoes next to it. But, i'm also considering shaking things up with color and something inspired by Alice, hence the flowers with teeth or faces. There is something beautifully carnivorous about it, and I adore it. So, it would probably go on the inside of my upper left arm, near Alice. I may need to include a quote from Alice because I love words tattooed in that fleshy area of the arm.










Feel free to offer suggestions, comments, show your tattoos etc.


P.s.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...