Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back in Town

We just got back in town not too long ago.
I'm contemplating whether or not to shave/draw in my eyebrows.
I used to shave them into sections when I was 13, which quickly earned me the nickname, "eyebrows" from the upperclassmen.
Such quick witted folk.
Since then i've had them waxed and threaded a few times, now i'm wondering whether to try something new.
While I was out I bought London Calling-The Clash CD.
It is EPIC.
Everyone should own it.
Seriously.

But, I wanted to share with you guys
I just bought this, after years of searching for a Beetlejuice jacket that was not sold out.
<3<3
I can't wait to customize it.
Tomorrow, I believe Ed is shaving the sides of my head down to the skin.
I'm beyond excited about all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...