Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Last Weekend Before School

Wah, wah, waaahhh.
This is the last weekend for me before I start college, again, next monday the 22nd @9am.
Damn!
I still had a bunch of shit I wanted to accomplish, like everyone else i'm sure!
So, I got a letter in the mail the other day saying I owed the institution for my summer class, they won't carry it over to fall and let my grant money cover it.
So I owe 275$, technically before classes start.
I'll have to dip into my tattoo money for my chest piece, in order to pay it off.
So that makes me a little nervous, just because I had all the money collected so I wouldn't have to worry when the time came; September 17th.
But maybe I can get everything up and running to sell before then.
Anyway, over at the Ultimate Goth Guide, Amy just posted a review for the etsy seller,Sunshine Luvs U.
Aaand now i'm obsessed with this little red monster hat.
I'm coveting it so much right now, it was in my dream last night.


$20.00
It is a slouch hat, which is a type of hat i've been wanting for years; but didn't want to get the same style as "everyone else".
I think this little devilish hat does the trick.
Part of me wants to know if lime green is a color option...if not, it should be.
I'm also thinking of bleaching my hawk here soon, and leaving it blonde for a little while.
Then doing a teal/purple combo.
This needs to be added to things I should own.
$30.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...