Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Last Day of Summer'11

Alright kids, today is my last day of Summer '11.
Which is always tinged with sadness, but at the same time I am very ready for the Fall to start.
I will own you Fall '11.
Watch me!


So, today I painted this figure painting i've been struggling with since April, entirely white to start over. There were so many layers of paint it was screwing up what I need it to look like.
Yesterday, I had a painting day with two of my good friends and I got really far on this pig painting i've been working on.
I'll post a photo of it when i'm finished.
Earlier there was a derby party with my home team, and we sat around eating homemade food and laughing.
I love those girls.
I got home and cleaned the hell out of Melinda's cage so I could put my two new rats into the larger cage Melinda resided in.
So far, everything is going swimmingly!
Except that the little girls are freaking out, jumping, climbing, generally investigating everything.
Which is to be expected.
Tomorrow I have painting in the morning, work, and then a multimedia class.
I hope the semester goes really well.
I feel good about it.
This saturday is our last home game of the season.
Crazy, right?




P.s.
Brawlberries team photo


B-Team:Wrecking Crew team photo


I'm sure you can tell where I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...