Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Shaving and Other Adventures

Yesterday I stayed over at my buddy Ed's house with his girlfriend and their two kids.
They are an old school punk rock family, and they seem to have adopted me.
Which is pretty fantastic.
So Ed shaved the sides of my head to an 8th I believe, not all the way to skin, but still really short.
Then he had me shave his head, which was a crazy experience because i've never shaved someone's head before, or really ever worked clippers.
So my first question was 'How do I turn it on?", which boded well for the shaving experience.
In the end his head didn't look awful for my first time cutting someone else's hair, his girlfriend went over it and shaved his neck.
I forgot about that (the neck).
I really enjoyed the bonding experience of shaving the head of someone else.
It was almost like a primal cleaning, like monkeys that groom one another as signs of affection and what not.
I'm going to have a rather interesting post here soon, probably today, concerning punk rock and why I have grown into a more Deathrock identity, versus the Goth that I was at such a young age.
So without further ado, here are some photos!
This is my hawk earlier this week, the day prior to trampolining(did I spell that right?*scratches brow*)


I don't have it up today, I promise i'll post an awesome photo of it this coming week though!
So i'm hoping to do some drawings today or possibly a painting.
I feel so much better today than I have the past few days.
I was so exhausted my energy was so low, and I didn't even take note of how much a day away from home could re-invigorate me.
But it was what I needed.
Ed is letting me borrow two books right now, and then i'm borrowing a book about Joe Strummer(from The Clash).
But in my possession I have,

I've got some book and CD reviews to do as well.
Ahhh!
So much to do!
Here's some music

Current Tunage:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...