Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Everyday I'm Shufflin'

Alright ladies and Gents, first off i'd like to give a warm welcome to my new followers.
*waves vigorously*
I'll go ahead and give you guys an update, so far i'm in an in between stage.
Meaning nothing really earth shattering has occurred since I posted last.
As of right now i'm still in the process of my pig painting, however, I do have a photo of me working on it from Saturday.
We started carving crayons in 3D Design, it is ridiculously hard.
She doesn't want you to repeat the same pattern as someone in class, if you do, she'll judge which is better and grade accordingly.
Which is good because then you don't have people taking the easy way out, but it also makes it really difficult because there is only so much you can do with a crayon without making it into something (A totem, a person etc. She wanted it to JUST be patterns).
Aside from that, i've got my Multimedia class and each project we do is a small part of our final project.
Which happens to be animating the illustrations of a children's book, including sound, and us narrating.
I'm actually rather excited about that, I think it'll help me with my drawless animation video over winter vacation.
Which ultimately will introduce me to stop motion animation.
This weekend i've got a few things to buy so I can start getting my etsy shop up and running, including a banner; which i'm buying from another etsy user for $8.
I'm also doing a lot of brainstorming for that shop.
I worked on two brief drawings today.
I'm hoping to work on the pigs pictured above, and some portrait work once i'm done with class. I've been researching some HTML to try to set up my own website as well.
So much to do!


Here is some celebratory tunage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...