Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break

So, i've been on Spring Break since friday of last week.
I went to practice Sunday at the World Gym, for a work out.
I couldn't do some of them because I can't put weight on my arm.
I went to practice Monday and Tuesday of this week.
Alec came Monday to watch.
I got in to a fight with my parents on the way to practice on Monday.
I got timed around the track 1:58 for five laps.
The goal is 1:20 next time I get timed.
We have to get under a minute.
Because when we get timed by WFTDA we have to do 25 laps in 5 minutes or less.
We did sprints yesterday and a girl collided with me and I fell, wasn't bad but I got up with my bad arm without thinking and kept skating.
I skated for close to 5 minutes and then when we stopped to start doing packs, I realized my arm hurt too bad to try pack drills.
Sadly.
So, I sat and watched while keeping an ice pack on my arm.
I got a roller derby knitting book and have decided to learn how to knit injury gear first, since i'm the most injured.
haha.
I bought:




I have added these books to my list of books to read this year:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...