Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

If Reading was a Crime, I'd be on America's Most Wanted

A lot of shit has gone down in my life as of late.
I ran out of money.
Ci|Creative is shutting down and we are re-locating to a place downtown for events and gallery space.
Alec and I are moving in to Amy & Job's basement, which is being turned into a spiffy apartment, with colored walls, appliances, and a bathroom.
We don't have to pay for it, we just have to help them remodel it.
So sometime within the next 2-3 months, i'll be moving out.
Tomorrow is Ostara, i'd like to start a garden but I don't have any little pots, Amy wants me to start the garden in their backyard.
I'll have to ask her more about that.
I've got a C in English right now because I missed one reading quiz and one peer review, 20pts down the drain.
My Earth day even is going to have to hold off until we get the new space.
Which kind of sucks.
I'm finishing a couple of a pieces to put in to a Winery Show Alec is Curating that we have to set up for next Tuesday.
I've been reading a lot.
We had practice yesterday and 'Pro' told us that we were going to be knocked down by Grave Danger from ARRRG, the St. Louis Roller derby team. Once we progress to needing to learn how to take a hit in derby, on skates.
She hits you square in the abdomen and has actually made girls urinate before.
Awesome right?
I'm actually pretty excited.
I found out what she looks like
SHE is going to be beating us up.
I'm excited!!
I've been posting our derby cards at Borders and ICC, i've been thinking of just handing them out to girls who look like they might be interested in roller derby.
I took Melinda to the vet on Monday, she has some upper respiratory problems, she has very little pathways for air.
So she is on medication.
The doctor wants me to start feeding her more people food and take her outside when it is nice, for fresh air.
I'm supposed to bring all three to the vet in April so he can see how all three are doing.
Alec and my three year is April 13th.
I've been applying to other jobs.
I'm buying Alec a tattoo for our three year.
I'm paying 75$ next week to get the car towed to Alec's house so we can get it fixed.
I might go to a bout next Friday.
I've been finishing the FAFSA and ICC's scholarship mumbo jumbo.
I need to write an Artist statement.



P.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...