Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Practice # 2- Missed

Well I got up for painting today.
I bought some Charcoal because I use it to map out the painting if it isn't completely abstracted.
I dyed my hair red yesterday, the box said
'Not recommended for people who dye their hair black, only people with natural dark hair"
So, I wanted to know what would happen.
AND
Nothing really happened, it just tinted it slightly, only in the sun does it look super red.
All the red is my natural color that grew out.
I'm not sure if i'll get in to trouble at RAVE for it.
Either way, i'm waiting 1-3 weeks to bleach it and dye it all red with the same permanent dye.
It was really bright for being permanent!
I worked out last night and skated around Ci|Creative.

I did a reading for myself about my internal self.
I got the bear, inverted which means I need to reclaim my sense of knowing in the world.
The Raccoon inverted, which means I need to help others when I can and stop being so involved in my own head that I forget there are other people in the world.
(I get bogged down if i'm in my own head too long. It feels stuffy and kinda suffocating).
I had the Boar, which means throughout my life i'll need to confront people and things that could be detrimental to me or pushing me away from my goals.
Then I had the black panther, which symbolizes my unconscious power, the inner strength, leadership ability, the ability to read other people and the understanding of power. (Helping people and compassion)
My final one was the Blue Herron, which represented what I need to do in order to be my whole self. Which said to dive within the self to understand who you are. To find inner peace and tranquility.

Pretty complex eh?
I've got the Owl (Barn Owl I think) as my primary totem, the Spider as my Mission Totem (Basically whatever I am meant to do in this life in a more direct sense has to do with the spider.)
The Barn Owl is symbolic of my spiritual path as a Shaman.
The Spider is symbolic of my creative path as an artist.
I bought this owl structure that is an owl within an owl.
It is adorable.
I've accumulated a lot of owl things.

I wasn't able to go to practice tonight, it was only conditioning but, I didn't have a ride.
We tore down everything in Ci | Creative to make room for a new high school show that is being set up, tonight.
I got three days at work, which is good but i'm worried they will take an issue with my new hair.
It being two-toned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...