Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Roller derby meeting #3

Well, i've been having an artist block lately.
I have to turn my drawing project in on Wednesday instead.
I came home and my mom told me my skates should be here because she got a call last night saying there was a package coming with a tracking code she had to sign for.
The weight was .80, but she read it as 80 pounds and therefore I get excited over nothing.

I was pissed.

I went to our meeting and payed my dues for March.
I'm not going to be in the St.Patty's day parade.
We didn't decide on our colors or the logo like planned.
Which kinda sucked.
They did love one of mine a lot (I did like five) and we suggested fusing the legs of mine with the head and arm of another girls.
So she is working on one fusion and me the other version.
Maria isn't on the team till April.
We got out early.
I really hope my skates come tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...