Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Practice #4

School wasn't bad.
Not confident about my English paper sadly.
We are in groups for this summary due Friday.
Next week is our midterm break!!!!
I've been thinking about my next tattoo, i've decided on the right arm half sleeve of owls.
I just need to draw it now.
I also need to do my logo for the team and do it REALLY well.
Drawing was pretty relaxed, we watched some videos and discussed them and whether or not street art is valid.
I started on a new piece yesterday that I like so far.

Hung out with Alec before practice.

Everything was okay, but I loosened my wheels so I felt completely different in my skates.
Still having trouble stopping and going around corners.
I was talking to everyone which was fun.
I paired up with Teresa for these watermelons we had to do, a LOT harder with another person attached to you.
A girl was falling on her but a lot so i tried to give her pointers when we were practicing falling.
I fell back, on one cheek, and slammed my arm down.
It is puffy and I went ahead and proceeded with these one knee falls zig zagged around cones, but my arm hurt too bad to keep going.
It isn't broken, but i'm getting it checked out tomorrow morning, instead of going to painting, to see if I can skate tomorrow night for practice!

We took pictures tonight, so by tomorrow we should have photos of us on our website The Push. Go check it out!!


P.s.
We are so intimidating!
I'm on the far right back row, without a helmet, laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...