Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

First Practice

Well I didn't go to painting.
I didn't have a ride so we went to CiCreative early instead.
We ate some Charley's and I tried to nap.
I got my skates!!!
They fit amazingly well.
I got all my practice gear together and then went to get my hair cut.
I like it.
I tried to upload a photo but it is being really retarded right now.
I'll upload one later.
I was 10-15 minutes late to practice but I called Teresa and let her know (the captain).
I slipped and fell on my tailbone three times and my ass hurts really bad because of it.
We were practicing knee falls and stops.
I didn't do terribly, everyone fell at least once without trying, but I need a tailbone padding thing.
I kept going though even though it hurt.
I am determined to be a derby girl!
I have even more respect for girls who have been playing for a while because I understand more how hard it is to get started in derby.

I think I found my name and I probably won't go to school tomorrow it hurts so bad.

I'm excited for our next practice!


P.s.
I forgot my camera so no photos of this practice but I will remember it in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...