Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Newbie Tryouts

So the derby team had newbie tryouts yesterday from 6-9, BUT, I couldn't be there because I was at a portrait drawing class as a model.
To get 30$ to pay dues for April.
Apparently we've got sixteen-seventeen new girls!
I'm excited to see them.
I'm kind of dissapointed in my lack of real development to be noticed by the evaluation SO, my goal is to get my time for 10laps down to 1 minute, I can do it!!
I hope!
I'm also going to be mastering T-Stop, Turn arounds, derby form and turn around toe stops within the next two weeks.
I want to be on the next hitting group she creates, which means I need to make a LOT of progress and fast.
So, that is what I am going to do!

Wish me luck!

I'm applying for a fall job on campus at The Studio, writing lab.
I'm trying to finish all these art pieces and find a new job.
Man am I going to be busy this coming month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...