Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

Sickness

Lately, i've been really busy and recently got sick.
I've been working a lot.
I've got a portfolio due next week [Thursday], an envelope project due [monday], an SRQ due [Wednesday], Sketchbook assignments due [Tuesday].
I smashed my finger in the ice thing last weekend while I was at work.
It sucked, big time.
My right ring finger nail is purple & black beyond the half way point on my nail.
I didn't go to school today, i got really sick last night and didn't feel better when I woke up, even though I went to sleep around 11, and I took a nap from 5-9:30 earlier in the day.
I have to go buy a rubber brayer today, i'm doing four block prints on my envelope.
I have to work today.
Tomorrow is Halloween, I haven't been able to get anything for supplies.
I'm either getting the stuff for the pie or two pumpkins.
I have 17$ to my name right now.
I'm getting my rats on Sunday.
We had to do an expressive thing in drawing yesterday and mine sucked so I tossed it and am doing it on Sunday, instead.


Yep!
*sick face*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...