Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

Sheboygan County Humane Society

Do you guys remember this little girl?
~Violet

Well, i'm considering asking the humane society she resides at if they can transfer her and her buddies to Chicago and i'll take them?
If she said yeah, i'd have to ask my mom, but, I might be able to work something out if I promise they will only be in my room.
Which would be best anyway because we have two cats.
I'm going to ask Alec what he thinks.
If she comes with something [like food or a cage], like some shelters give it might give me an edge because i'd essentially be paying less overall.
She was abandoned along with four other ratties [i'd only take her and two others, maybe *not sure about having more than two as a novice*].

~Izzy

~ Meredith

Their current names aren't bad and I love the colorings.
Adoption Form
Rats are listed as being about 5$ each.
I want to ask whether they negotiate if you live outside the state, and if so, how much it would cost.
I might sacrifice my December tattoo to get these guys.
After all, I can aways get something in the spring/ around my birthday again.
Then, get the ratties for my Christmas gift.
I really want these guys.
In case if you missed how serious I am about this.
Okay, lets say I can buy these guys and everything goes well.
I'll say 50$ for extra if I get all three or maybe the two. Either way.
I'll need a cage, a hamock[which I can make], a water dispenser, small cushions for the platforms [except the bottom] *which I can also make*, rat food, litter and a toy or two.
Cage options:
Small Animal Cage
$79 *Free Shipping*

Dimensions:

* 30 x 18 x 36"H

* 7/16" bar spacing

Features:

*3 Shelves & 3 Ladders

* large door on cage front 10x 12"

*4 feeder doors 4x6"

* 4 feed dishes per cage

* Outside access to feed dishes

*Nest box door

*4 - 1/2" hardwood perchs

*Grate over bottom pan

* ABS Plastic Slide out bottom pan

* Non-Toxic Epoxy powder coated finish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...