Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Roller Derby Names

Well, I woke up at 11:30 something today.
I really like that i've gotten to sleep in this weekend.
<3
I'm thinking about writing a book on pagan etiquette?
Like encountering ghosts, demons, death, fae, Christians etc.
I think it could be really useful.
Thoughts?
I've been drinking apple cider the past few days, I bought it because I wanted it really bad.
I might warm some up here soon.
I bought a resistance band for working out with.
I got my Pro Activ, thankfully!
I've been thinking about a derby name, it has to be something cool and something that would definitely apply to my alter ego.
I like Robin' Graves, but it has already been taken. *obviously*
Maybe,
I have to go to work here soon.
The smoke alarm went off earlier because Brad was making bacon, I almost destroyed the smoke detector. I pulled it off the wall.
I need to go do some art stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...