Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2009

It's Friday!

Yesterday I got my Macbook in the mail and i'm still trying to connect it to the internet.
We had our critique of panel #2 of our triptic.
Mine actually did well, two people chose it as one of their favorites and one person said it was the most successful.
Maybe this will bring my grade up.
:D
I have a 104.38% in English, I got a 51/50 on my profile paper of Erin Robert.
Pretty sweet.
This next is a concept [as I have said, many times] and i'm unsure what to write about completely.
Since it can't be broad.
I have too many interests, that's what it boils down to.
Damn me and my need to learn things!
I'm thinking of doing Dracula and his impact on modern day fictional vampires.
Plus, a bit about his history as Vlad.
Thoughts??
OR, I could write it about Goth in the mainstream.
HMMMM.
Decisions, decisions.
I've got sooo much to do when I get home, Maria is giving me a ride around 1pm, I get out of here [English] at 10:50, so i'm going to the library and I was going to type my essay but if I do Goth, I need the books at my house.
So maybe, i'll just finish panel #1 and panel #3 and start my paper.
Ugh.
It only has to be 250 words so I can bluff that.
Then all I have is drawing to do at my house.
I've been thinking of collaging on wood and including clocks that tick counterclockwise.
I wish we had more space for making art at my house.
I really need to move out.
I emailed the people at a rat adoption agency in Chicago, and she has two litters that she's expecting next week.
A blue and a tan.
I'm going to get one from each [more than likely] sometime in late November/early December.
Since they will be weaned by then, we should have a place and so on.
Alec should be getting the car next week.
*crosses fingers*
I need to call Aspen Bluff today about a 2BR/2B apartment.

P.s.
I kind of want the top of my hair to either be an intense copper color, OR 6RV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...