Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ratties!

Well, yesterday Alec and I went to an art show downtown at the Guild.
It was pretty cool, it was documenting barns in Illinois as well as lincoln's life.
We came back here, he said 'Yes' by the way to getting my rats now [HUZZAH!], and we saw Invention of Lying.
We thought it was hilarious, it was poking fun at Christianity.
Today I went to his house and worked on my collage drawing.
I'm going to start some Colored pencil later today before work.
I worked 6-10:30 earlier and 4-10:30 tomorrow/Today.
I've got to have it finished for National Portfolio Day next Sunday.
I've got like three or four works to do this coming week.
I also emailed Costa and she said I only need to bring 3-4 works to show her for a gallery show.
Exciting yes?!
AND, I asked my parents about the rats when I got home, they said YES!!!
So, I filled out the adoption form and should hear back within 2-3 days [cross your fingers for me, please?].
If they agree, I can get the three girls.
I'm very very happy.
I bought the cage I posted earlier this week, if she says I can get them i'll buy food and stuff before I go get them.
I really hope all of this works.
*crosses fingers & toes*

P.s.
I discovered I can access the Sundance Film Channel [616].
I am trying to watch Eraserhead [it would be better if i wasn't trying to watch it on the living room TV *horrible colors, super faded and old. Bad for Black and White movies*].
Today is a good day.
Let's hope it stays that way, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...