Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Expressive Drawing I

Well, I went to class.
Ate a muffin and had hot coca.
As usual.
We were drawing some fabric still lifes, the first was a ten minutes or less drawing the second was 45 minutes.
He wants us to leave them unfinished.
Rachel didn't come today.
The point of this today was to show contrast.
Afterward, we had a slight critique and he said he really likes mine but it looks slightly mechanical.
Something i'm going to see about working on.
I got my portfolio back, B.
He said I can get an A, which is my goal.
He also said contrast is a strong point for me.
We started a new drawing of the hallway, we choose where but it has to be within a specific area he selected.
It has to show the ceiling, floor, and walls.
I did my first one horizontally, bad move, I got a ceiling and some of the wall, but no floor.
*sigh*
We watched a movie in Art History.
Did you know Caravaggio killed a man?
I went over to Alec's and we were hanging out for a bit.
We did nap though, we went to Expressive drawing.
Turned out to be a good first class focusing on expressionism and loose drawing.
I think it is going to help me a lot.
We came back here and Alec is staying the night.
Midterms tomorrow.
YIKES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...