Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Portfolio Critique I

I got to school and ate a low fat pumpkin muffin and a hot coca, both from the cafe.
We had our drawing critique in my color and design room until 9am, then we migrated to the regular drawing room.
I was the first person in the regular drawing room to present my pieces.
My drawing went over well.
Gene [the old guy] and fred loved it.
Which made me feel really good and slightly inspired.
So I went to the ICC library and got three books.
I went to art history II, even though I seriously thought about skipping.
I wrote my SRQ response for zoology in that class.
Alec didn't go to school, he was really sick.
We ate at the pita place.
A ballerina with a giant ox/bull skull on her head with horns or broken horns.
We went to Hobby Lobby and I bought 70.56$ worth of stuff.
Fuck.
I got black pen and ink pens, gray ones, and three wood canvases .
Two for 8x8 really soon.
I'm going to use the big canvas for the upcoming What's Next? Show at Bradley.
Due date is October 30th.
I went to RAVE and got three days this week:
Saturday- 1-6pm Floor
Sunday- 5-11 Other
Thursday- 4-8 Box Office
I filled out an application at Yankee Candle and spent 50 something at Gordmans.
I got a long sleeved tartan shirt with plaid similar to this
Underwear and a hoodie shirt that is gray and almost acid looking.
We had some hot chocolate from Borders.
Now i'm sitting here and thinking about getting a charcoal and a deep purple cardigan.
HMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...