Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

New Art Project

So, we had to pick out an image we cut into 2"x2" squares and then use them in a slender composition.
I chose this semi-colorful piece that has a statue of liberty.
I'm going to put a stop light and bleed the colors with water, it will be put at a diagonal somewhere close to the bottom.
Hopefully I can develop this more, I like it so far.
I went with a more colorful piece with some abstract/expressionist ability because I have been really trying to challenge myself lately in my work.
I did my essay for the midterm later this week in Art 111.
I hope I did well.
We did some quick studying in English for our midterm, Wednesday.
Zoology we were released early after we took notes and watched a video.
I've been thinking a lot about the What's Next juried competition at Bradley later this month.
I REALLY want to include some of my artwork.
I hope midterms don't kill me.
*shudders*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...