Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2009

Dissapointed

Well, I got an email from the Sheboygan humane society which stated that they no longer had the three rats, they gave them to a different institution.
Well, I called that place and they won't relocate them.
SO, none of those girls are mine.
*tear*
I emailed Tami at socialrats.com about a rescue litter available and two others than would be up for adoption soon.
I'm determined to get ratties now, dammit!
D:<
Hopefully I can find the perfect rats for me.
*sad face*
She has an agouti and a black litter available and tans the 12th.
The poor blues died.
I need to get:
LM Animal Farms Absorbent Cage Liners for Small Animals
$4.99 (7 in one pack)
Carefresh Ultra Pet Bedding
$5.99 (10L)
Marshall Pet Bi-Odor Internal Waste & Urine Deodorizer
$9.99 (8oz) *I'm not sure about this*
Kaytee Supreme Daily Blend Rat & Mouse Food
$4.99 (4lb)
PETCO Water Bottles for Small Animals
$4.99 (32 oz)
PETCO Munchie Wood Chews for Small Animals
$1.49 (18)
8 in 1 Yogies Hamster, Gerbil, Rat Treats
$2.99 (3.5oz) *They also offer mixed fruit*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...