Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ugh!!


$10.50
*I'd love these for fall!


$14.95

*It's an owl necklace, you can never have too many owls!


Alec and I have been at RAVE the past few days working on FAME promotional stuff.
At least we get paid to not wear our uniforms, especially since I didn't get ANY days this coming week.
I started my Last Dinner piece in drawing and it's looking good so far, i'm doing a breakfast scene.
I have my English paper to write tonight, i'm excited to start our new essay.
I'm buying a new pair of shoes because my creepers are almost completely destroyed.
I'm thinking a pair of Docs, since they are known for their durability.
I'm deciding between

(They glow in the dark!)$145

(Or mid calf ones?)$125-145

I've been looking up lots of clothes lately.
I want gray cigarette pants, badly.
I think I am going to sew something sometime soon.
I need to make something and alter stuff.
Maybe finish my leather jacket!

P.s.
RAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...