Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2009

This weekend

So, we went at noon yesterday to the FAF, and painted the faces of small children.
Ate a gondola they bought for us [PAG] and tried to stay out of the rain.
Afterward we went to my house and went to Schlotzsky's, which was awesome.
We payed his tuition and he stayed the night because we had to be down at the FAF at 8:30am today.
We woke up at a little after 8am, we were late but it didn't matter because it wasn't open yet anyway. To the public at least.
We wandered around and bought these stars this woman made.
She was pretty cool, we talked to her yesterday too and then decided to buy something of hers.
We got two stars to put above our bed when we move in together.
I would've loved to have bought a bunch of owl stuff too, but I didn't.
Most of it was really expensive.
We worked on some kids.

Her mom asked me for my blog information to see about getting me to do birthday parties.
Even if she doesn't ask me too, it's pretty cool to be considered.
I cashed my money from ICC, I got 2,036.21 total.
I bought my Macbook just now with tax it was 902.21, still cheaper.




Oh yeah.
I'm excited!
I'm buying Docs soon too, once I discover my size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...