Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Getting rats?!

I got to school at like 7:20am and bought myself a cherry coke and a chocolate cookie.
I spent the entire time until he told us to put our work up for the critique, re-doing it.
It looks better but it needs more unification, values, and another shape or two.
I did more with it after the critique.
I need to Ace this class.
D:<
Ilea [girl with septum piercing] has a friend who is giving away her baby European rats to whoever wants them. So i'm going to check them out and maybe buy one or two [I need two in total]. Alec and Nicole are coming with me to check them out.
SO i need to clean my room tonight and make space off the floor just in case I get them in like two weeks or something.
I'll have to keep them from my mom though.
Fuck.
I wish my mom was cooler.
*le sigh*
We need to get a place.

I found a pair of brand new Docs for 68$ total.
Big leap from 120+.

Oi.
Alec is going to be getting his car next week and hopefully his license too.
Then we can start finding a place.
I need a different job though.
Shit man.
D:
Maybe i'll apply to Sally's.
They don't mind hair colors, piercings, tattoos etc. and you have to be 18 to work there.
I'll apply today.
And call Borders and Petco.
UGH.
GIVE ME A BETTER JOB MAN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...